Our Ethos and Vision
We all agree to:
Godolphin Junior School Mission Statement
- Listen to others
- Respect each others’ religion, culture and language
- Care and support others
- Always be honest and polite
- Try our best and never give up
- Have fun, keep fit and make healthy choices
- Be responsible for our own actions
- Obey the school rules
- Respect equipment, resources and others property
- Care for our environment and keep it tidy
- Look SMART and think SMART
We endeavour to
is our aim that every child should feel valued and confident whilst
having every opportunity to develop personally, spiritually and morally
in all aspects of life.
- By planning and working together as a
team, as staff, the teachers, parents and governors, aim to ensure
pupils work to their full potential to achieve consistently high
- We aim to celebrate the achievements of our
community through rewards, praise and encouragement and by sharing our
successes with the wider community.
Values at TGJS
- Provide a stimulating environment where all children are
safe and feel safe.
- Provide enjoyable learning opportunities which inspire
children to become life-long learners.
- Embrace new technologies that give valuable experiences and
children’s understanding of a healthy lifestyle and enable them to make
appropriate choices based on reliable information.
- Develop partnerships between parents and the school to
enable parents to be fully involved in the education of their children.
- Prepare children well for the next stage in their learning
and as good citizens of both Britain and the global community.